FS: Mint Condition Onkyo TX-SR501 6.1 receiver, nearly a 1 Warranty left + 2 Tower Speakers, $300
PC Parts
2008-10-11 01:04:26 UTC
Hello

I have a mint condition Onkyo TX-SR501 6.1 receiver I would like
to sell. It's a great receiver and the only reason I'm selling
it is I upgraded to a newer one with HDMI ports on it.

I got it a few years ago, but you would never be able to tell
from looking at it. The receiver and remote are both in mint
condition. I have the box, the manual and all the extras that
came with it too. Also, it's under warranty till July 15th 2009
and I have original bill of sale too so it can easily be
honoured at AudioTronic where I got it.

Here is some more info on it:
http://www.onkyousa.com/model.cfm?m=TX-SR501&class=Receiver&p=i

Along with the receiver I also have 2 full tower speakers, each
is about 100cm tall and has 2 woofers, sounds great, again
reason for selling is I upgraded to something else.

I'm asking $400 Or Best Offer for the lot of it and I can
probably deliver it if it's local to my area.

Email me back at ***@nospam.rogers.com
and be sure to remove the "nospam." part
PC Parts
2008-10-11 01:09:41 UTC
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:04:26 -0400, PC Parts
Post by PC Parts
[...]
Yeah that should be $300 or best offer now, I lowered the price.