21" Sony Trintron TVs
Mike
2007-05-09 13:13:10 UTC
I have a allot of TVs for sale 21" Sony Trintron TVs prices range from
$20.00 to $60.00 depending on the condition. No remotes.

In the pictures that are attached to this ad you will see in the fist
pictures that TV is $20.00 and the other 2 are $60.00.

There are also a few other models and sizes priced from $10.00 to
$50.00.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thank You
Mike
t***@hotmail.com
2007-05-10 05:08:34 UTC
Post by Mike
I have a allot of TVs for sale 21" Sony Trintron TVs prices range from
$20.00 to $60.00 depending on the condition. No remotes.
In the pictures that are attached to this ad you will see in the fist
pictures that TV is $20.00 and the other 2 are $60.00.
There are also a few other models and sizes priced from $10.00 to
$50.00.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thank You
Mike
I am very much interested to buy 21" Sony Trintron would you please
send me your emai address l or phone number so that I can talk to you
for appointment. Thanks Anna