For Sale
Rick
2007-06-24 10:51:09 UTC
I got some beef jerky made with eye of round AAA beef. Very lean and tasty.
I have two kinds teriyaki and peppered.

Right now I have teriyaki

E-mail for further details.
Peter
2007-06-27 00:53:00 UTC
Dear Moderator,
Please review this ad to ensure that it meets the posting guidelines.
It is often re-posted daily or weekly and appears to refer to to a
business (probably private) and appears not to be a "For Sale" ad.

Dear Rick,
Please put "Beef Jerky for sale" as your title so that we don't have
to keep looking at this message. You advertise far too frequently in
this newsgroup and it is a waste of our time.

Thank you.
E-mail for further details.
Rick