FS: Foosball Table
ChrisD
2007-05-11 19:57:32 UTC
For sale: 1 Full Size Foosball Table

Only one year old. I bought it last year but I don't have room for it
anymore.
Excellent condition. Everything works, no broken parts.

Bought for $800, asking for $600 OBO.

BULLDOG - American style soccer
Side ball drop. 3 Goalie. Non-Telescopic rods
Stabilizing leg bars, solid construction. .

Image:

email me at delalis<at>gmail.com
or call 613-421-2707
ChrisD
2007-05-16 17:48:45 UTC
Image:http://www.palason.ca/images/g_bulldog_soccer_table_high.jpg
bump
ChrisD
bump
ChrisD
2007-05-21 21:20:45 UTC
Foosball table still not sold. $600 or best offer!