FS: Pool / Billiard Cue - Transparent butt - graphite / warp resistant - brand new
Angelo P.
2009-03-11 23:37:46 UTC
$130

Pool / Billiard Cue - Transparent butt - graphite / warp resistant - brand new

each of these cues has an object or a critter (scorpion, shrimp, etc) imbedded in its transparent butt.
See the video clips on the cue web page to better perceive the visual effect
graphite wrapped over the whole length of the cue
(best warp resistance money can buy)

smooth shaft, does not stick to the skin
(don't need to use hand chalk as on older graphite cues)

standard size: 58 inches; 19 oz and 21 oz available
durable and precise metallic joint
metallic ferrule (not plastic as on many other cues)
12.5mm leather tip

see pictures and details of the cues I have for sale:
http://www.loripalli.com/PoolCues.html#PoolT2 or
http://www.loripalli.com

For any questions, e-mail me at ***@loripalli.com
p***@gmail.com
2009-03-13 13:23:50 UTC
Post by Angelo P.
$130
Pool / Billiard Cue - Transparent butt - graphite / warp resistant - brand new
each of these cues has an object or a critter (scorpion, shrimp, etc) imbedded in its transparent butt.
  See the video clips on the cue web page to better perceive the visual effect
graphite wrapped over the whole length of the cue
(best warp resistance money can buy)
smooth shaft, does not stick to the skin
(don't need to use hand chalk as on older graphite cues)
standard size: 58 inches; 19 oz and 21 oz available
durable and precise metallic joint
metallic ferrule (not plastic as on many other cues)
12.5mm leather tip
   http://www.loripalli.com/PoolCues.html#PoolT2    or
 http://www.loripalli.com
Sigh...
Do we have to read these week after week after week after week on all
of the Ottawa for-sale sites??
Am I the only one getting tired of this??
Angelo P.
2009-03-16 12:31:23 UTC
according to my records, the last time I advertised this transparent butt
pool cue is about 2 months ago.
the last time I posted an ad for any other cue is 3 weeks ago.
It may feel like it but it is not exactly week after week after week.

see all my cues that are for sale at
http://www.loripalli.com
$130