FS: Home/Office Security Camera System
homevideoexperts
2004-08-06 19:52:16 UTC
Complete, remote- based camera systems for home or office surveillance!

4 tiny color cams with 30ft of cable per system
Server/DVR and remote (connects to your DSL line or Cable modem)
1 full week of video storage on all four home security cameras
15 frame/second per camera
All software (pre-installed)
Nothing else needed!
FREE one year tech support

REGULAR PRICE: $1,795
SALE PRICE: $1,495.00

HOW IT WORKS:

Your home security camera system will be Internet-enabled, which means you
can view your cameras LIVE from any Internet-Connected PC, anywhere.
Home Surveillance at your fingertips!
a.. See who's at your door before you or
your children open it
b.. Keep an eye on the comings and goings
of your children
c.. See, and even hear your baby, babysitters,
nannys or home care providers*
d.. Watch your home, indoors and out,
while on Vacation
e.. Monitor Day or Night, even in
complete darkness**

Our home security cameras are easy to install (or we can arrange
professional installation), and even easier to use. You simply log into your
system's own web address (from any Internet PC) to view your home security
cameras LIVE. All of our camera systems allow you to view up to a week of
stored footage from EVERY camera.

All HomeVideoExperts' Home Security Cameras are high-resolution, with wired,
color cameras, full-motion video (30-240fps), and audio*. These are not
cheap, low-quality wireless video security cameras that require manual
switching or only record on one channel at a time - DON'T BE FOOLED! Our
products are designed for easy installation and include a full year of
online and phone customer support! www.homevideoexperts.com

HomeVideoExperts, Inc.
8899 Beverly Boulevard
Suite 619