F.S. or B.O.: Air Hockey Table. Best offer takes it before Dec 31st 8pm. Must Go!!!
k***@gmail.com
2007-12-30 19:32:46 UTC
I have an Air Hockey table that must go by tomorrow at 8pm. I had a
games room downstairs, but it was never being used, so I'm selling
this last piece as I've decided to rent out the area for Jan 1st.
It's less than a year old, used less than a 10 times and works
perfectly. There is a digital score board in the centre and is a good
size for adults, although great for kids too.
The size is 90"L X 50"W X 32"H with the top of the score board at
61"H.

When I bought it, the price was $400 before tax and shipping.
I am sacrificing it by letting it go for the Best Offer BEFORE Dec
31st at 8pm.
You will need a pickup truck or van and a couple strong people to pick
this up.
Here is a link to pictures of the table.
http://picasaweb.google.com/kirkshook/AirHockey?authkey=wA92stSCW6I

If interested, call my cell @ 613-286-3296

Kirk
k***@gmail.com